The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis D Nunez
Dr. Louis D Nunez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fishkill, NY. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Nunez is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and St Lukes Cornwall Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis D Nunez has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Louis D Nunez has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Louis D Nunez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Made me very uncomfortable, gets paid a lot of money by insurance companies to do a misdiagnosis. 30 second IME and said I was fine, MRI and 3 other doctors found many things wrong with me, he only cares for his money not patient, whether acting independently by insurance company or walk in, he will not care. He sucked as a doctor and needs to be reviewed by the board.
Unprofessional, quick to diagnose, unfaithful,liar
Dr. Nunez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston City Hospital
Dr. Louis D Nunez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & DirectionsLouis David Nunez Md, 1 Summit Ct Ste 102, Fishkill, NY
Dr. Louis D Nunez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.