Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Louis A Stabile has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
When I first saw Dr Stable he got it my pain my limited movement with my hips. All the Doctors in my past said it Arthritis them bone in bone. Not one doctor understood my pain and why. Dr Stable from the first minute he understood he told me how I hurt and said this had been going on a long time. Dr Stable explained my options and answered all my questions. As it turns out I had a birth defect at 56 it wasn't going to get ant better. I chose to replace both hips. This is the best choice I've made with the best Doctor and hospital possibly. My care was over the top. Surgery crew, nurses, physical therapy, house keeping. I would do them again with the same Doctor and hospital
Over the past 15 years or so I have seen Dr Stible for ankle trouble, stemming from a rock climbing fall that happened when I was 20 years old. I am now 60. Over those years Dr has fused both my right and left ankles. At the time of my first fussion (right ankle)I could hardly walk due to the pain. The second (left ankle) operation was about 12 years later. In all Dr Stibile gave me almost 20 years of a relatively pain free and productive life. And when it came time for me to apply for Social security disability Dr Stible went to bat for me and I was granted disability status in only six months, no lawyers no courts! My experience with Dr Stible and everyone in his office was for not only a very positive experience but a life changing one as well.
Worst medical experience I've had in my 70 years. Misdiagnosed my problem, didn't look at the MRI himself, gave me a knee replacement I didn't need and did not repair three torn menisci. After 3 years, I suffer with the very same troubles I had when I walked into his office. When I told him how much pain I still had after 3 1/2 months, he said, "Well, if we were perfect, we would be Gods!". I never went back to see him again.
Dr. Stabile had to operate on my husbands leg when he was in an accident involving our boat trailer hitch. He was awesome and we are grateful it was he that operated on him. I learned his name hurricane louis and I understand why. He's in to take care of business and out of the hospital just like that and knows what he's doing. Tells you like it is and no mumbo jumbo. Thank you Dr. Stabile for taking good care of my husband!
Dr. Stabile has performed three surgeries for the orthopaedic problems I have had, from 2009 to 2011. He is very caring and compassionate toward his patients; making sure everything possible is done to ensure that post-opp pain is as minimal as possible, and that his patient is as comfortable as possible.Dr. Stabile gives priority to the needs of his patients over whether or not he performs the surgical procedure. I have an orthopaedic
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Louis A Stabile accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDesert Regional Medical Center, 1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Ste W201, Palm Springs, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louis A Stabile in this video.
Dr. Louis A Stabile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.