Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luisa C Cueto has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Luisa C Cueto has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 46
I visited Dr. Cueto quite a few years ago when I was only 14 years old (I am 21 now and bcuz of this experience I'm terrified of going and now I have to) I was having problems with my period (long story) and my pediatrician told me to go to a gynecologist. Very bad idea. Dr. Cueto was very unfriendly and scared me as soon as she entered the room and instead of trying to figure out what could possibly be wrong, she tried to force me to have an invasive exam (a transvaginal ultrasound I believe) and told me that someone was gonna shove and object up my vafina and how painful it would be. Who in their right mind would do that to an innocent 14 year old child? She is a cruel, cold, and sick woman. I ended up finding out through my dermatologist that is was a hormone imbalance. No exams or anything. And this woman was gonna put me through that pain and now the thought of going for an exam sends me into a panic. Lucky for me my mom yelled at the dr for her cruelty and told her that there was no way that she was putting me through that.
I was very happy with the doctor, the staff, the process and their office. My priority besides my health was to get pregnant. I told the doctor several times about this. They did regular bloodwork and for over a year said everything was fine. Then out of the sudden she tells me I'm not gonna get pregnant and there would not be hope for it. I was very angry for a long time. How come the nurses and her who are suppose to do blood analysis on every patient would not have pay attention to what was happening to me?. Their mistake has turned and changed my life dramatically. I'm very dissapointed and sad about it. It is unforgettable, careless and proves patients may as well be cows. But you never know. Probably cows in a breeding process may get a better follow up and have a team who truly cares. Time to find another doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cueto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1992
Huey P Long Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsL Yomtov Salazar MD, 9960 Central Park Blvd N, Boca Raton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luisa C Cueto in this video.
Dr. Luisa C Cueto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.