Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lydia A Luna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lydia A Luna has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 44
I went to her several years ago to find a doctor that would do a laparoscopic fibroid removal. I was about a month late on my Pap smear but was only there to find out if she could do the procedure. I heard her through the hallway yell at a medical assistant " who does she think she is. Tell her to undress. We are doing a pap. ". I will never forget how this woman behaved. I want her to know I was there to interview her to be my doctor! You didn't even give me a chance to ask you questions because you were too stressed.
well the front office was great only one nurse in back is professional and very nice. The doctor seemed to be in a hurry and didnt show any interest in what i had to say. Worst part is that i overheard her talking about how everyone is fat. very rude of her. Then she also is not professional or show any kind of respect to her nurse that was in the room she was rude and yelled at her in front of me. That was uncalled for! if there is a problem wait till after i am gone and address the problem. I will not return to her office nor will i recommend anyone.
I would not recommend using Dr. Luna. I'm not sure if it's a generational difference, b/c my best friend's mother is who referred me to her & she loves her. In the 4 years that I have been going to her office though, up until my last annual, I'd never actually met the good doctor: I'd only ever seen her nurse practitioner. At my annual in January, she was short, unfriendly, unwelcoming, & brooked no roomed for questions or anything else. It was get-in-&-get-out, slam bam thank you ma'am.My husband & I went back to her upon suspecting pregnancy & I had a list of questions to ask her. We actually had a tug-of-war over my post it note that I had short-handed my questions on b/c she wasn't receptive to me asking them. She interrupted everything that I said, was condescending & over-all just very rude. Like I stated previously, my best friend's mother loves her & they are about the same age, but both my friend & I are currently looking for another doctor because we don't want to have to deal with her. Her front desk staff is awesome, but some of her nurses are rude as well.
Dr. Luna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1980
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Lydia A Luna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLydia A Luna Md, 1307 8th Ave Ste 602, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Lydia A Luna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.