Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn Daltner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lynn Daltner has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Lynn Daltner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dissmisive, verbally abusive. Refused to explain the clinical need for a diagnostic test. Rather than help me, dismissed me from her practice and ignored request to provide an explanation of annual lab work results nor would she provide a copy of my records despite a written request. Find another doctor.
Dr. Daltner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Inova Fairfax Hospital
24 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5510 Alma Ln, Springfield, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn Daltner in this video.
Dr. Lynn Daltner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VA.