Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Frame
Dr. Lynn Frame, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with another office in Tulsa, OK. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Frame is affiliated with St John Medical Center, Inc. Dr. Frame has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynn Frame has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lynn Frame has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lynn Frame is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Has been my OB since i was 14. The only OB i will go to. I was off put at first by him being a man but I have never once been uncomfortable during exams. Always answered my ququestions. He also has a wonderful team of female nurses( one of which is always there during exam, easing my fears of him being a male). Inserted the birth control in my arm perfectly and quickly. All together, always great visits. He also was my mothers OB and performed her hysterectomy, after he delivered me.
Best doctor out there, I wouldn't want anyone else to take care of me throughout my pregnancies & c sections BUT him. He really cares about his patients and goes above & beyond. Visits are never a long wait & his staff are very, very kind. I wouldn't trust anyone else to deliver my babies. A wonderful doctor, a great man! We lost our last baby to cord torsion & he was there for us & really cared about what happened & was very helpful in explaining things. Wouldn't want it any other way & glad he was able to be with us thru the delivery of him. Excellent doc, highly recommend him! Don't miss out!
I spent about ten seconds in the room with him. In and out. Didn't ask me any questions and when I asked one he just gave me a short answer. His nurse, Tamera was amazing. She always talked and answered questions. But Dr. Frame seemed like e was just ready to get out of there. In the delivery room he did a really good job, but that's not enough to go back again. Wouldn't recommend he also has like three different delivery dates for me..
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Frame is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Medical Center, Inc
38 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynn Frame is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.