Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny MD
Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny has 2 locations
Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny - Posted on April 27th, 2017
Dr. Hosny is simply wonderful. He devised a therapy plan tailored to my specific needs, circumstances, and preferences. He diagnosed the cause of my pain immediately. He was kind and gentle. He listened to my symptoms and understood my problem. I believe other doctors would have mentioned surgery immediately, not Dr. Hosny. Instead he offered me a less invasive treatment, cortisone injections. His work was seriously life changing! I haven't felt so normal since before my back issues began. Even at my worst, with a caring heart, he very kindly asked me to wait, put off surgery and continue to see him and follow his treatment. One of the best decisions I ever made was listening to Dr. Hosny. I couldn't sit for more than 3 minutes, drive or walk long. Now I am up to two miles walking a day and finally can go out to dinner again with my family. Thank you Dr. Hosny!! Dr. Hosny and his staff are all professional and experienced and treated me in a calm way. I never had to wait. The staff was very cooperative, experienced, and helpful.
Self-verified patient of Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny - Posted on November 30th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny - Posted on October 4th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny - Posted on September 18th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny - Posted on September 11th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1995
Locations & Directions
Dr. M Amr H Ahmed Hosny is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.