- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mac L Machan has 2 locations
Dr. Mac L Machan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mac L Machan has the following 14 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Surgery
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mac L Machan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mac L Machan
Mac Machan, M.D. is a board certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon who is dedicated to providing compassionate, quality care for patients. He has specialized training in Mohs micrographic surgery, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and cutaneous oncology. His training includes a dermatology residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center and fellowship training in Mohs micrographic surgery and procedural dermatology at one of the nation’s most prestigious fellowships directed by Drs. John Zitelli, M.D. and David Brodland, M.D. This fellowship is certified by both the American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) and the American Medical Association’s Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). As an ACMS and ACGME Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon, Dr. Machan is able to provide the highest quality care in treating skin cancers of all types. Dr. Machan takes pride in staying at the cutting edge of technology and treatments in dermatologic surgery in order to provide excellent care for his patients. Dr. Machan has authored scientific articles on Mohs surgery, dermatopathology, and cutaneous oncology and has been a speaker/presenter at local and national meetings.