- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Magdy A Abdelsayed has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Magdy A Abdelsayed has the following 17 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Magdy A Abdelsayed Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Magdy A Abdelsayed
Dr. Abdelsayed graduated from the The University of Texas School of Medicine At San Antonio in 1970. Dr. Abdelsayed works in Baytown, TX and specializes in General Surgery and Urology. Dr. Abdelsayed is affiliated with Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital and CHI St Luke's Health The Vintage Hospital.