Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maggie Y Morr has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Maggie Y Morr has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Maggie Y Morr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I've been a patient of Dr Morr for many years. she is a compassionate, awesome & understanding Dr. I can confide in Maggie ( that's how I call her) about anything that's bothering me & to me this spectacular LADY is like a friend. I think all DRs should treat patients the same way. I'm very lucky to have her as my NEUROLOGIST but also I see her as a FRIEND.
Once you get in to see Dr. Morr, she is great. But both her Manhattan and her Brooklyn practice lack professionalism.I had an enlarged pituitary gland and the front office never followed up for the follow up MRI. All attempts to call and make appointments resulted in being put on hold and being disconnected or screamed at by both the Manhattan or Brooklyn addresses very rudely.There was no follow-up especially when a condition could be tumorous or cystic. Any attempts to even get through for an appointment were disregarded by the rudeness of reception desks at both locations.I would not suggest this doctor unless you want to unprofessional, frustrated, impatient, angry reception screaming at you or disconnecting you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Tbilisi Medical Institute
Graduated in 1986
Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn
Dr. Maggie Y Morr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsHealth Check, 380 88th St Ste 1, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Maggie Y Morr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.