Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke MD
Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke - Posted on January 3rd, 2019
Nice people but very unorganized. Copay was $120 and when asked why the receptionist said Bc I haven’t reached my deductible instead of explaining they were not in network with my insurance. Call to give insurance info over the phone and when I arrived the next day for appointment receptionist stated she may have put under wrong persons name. Last but not least turned in FMLA papers to be filled out and when I returned to office receptionist said they had been misplaced due to switching to a new system
Self-verified patient of Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke - Posted on May 4th, 2017
If you want to find a doctor who makes you feel comfortable and is very easy to talk to with out judging or making you feel like just a number this is the one. She takes the time to talk with you and get to know you. She has never treated me like a number nor my daughter who goes to her as well. She is like family and that is a specialty that can't be taught. She just does it. Truly amazing doctor. Couldn't be happier. Her mom is amazing as well. I have been going to her since she first arrived here and I have no plans in changing.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke - Posted on October 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke - Posted on May 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke - Posted on June 22nd, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke's office for more information.
312 Fairy Street Ext Ste 201 Martinsville, VA : (276) 634-0003
Locations & DirectionsPIEDMONT PREFERRED WOMENS HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATES, 312 Fairy Street Ext Ste 201, Martinsville, VA
Dr. Makunda E Abdul-Mbacke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.