Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Malcolm P Dulock
Dr. Malcolm P Dulock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Malcolm P Dulock has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Malcolm P Dulock has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Malcolm P Dulock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Best M.D. I have ever been too. I am caretaker for my 86 yr old mother. She has been going to the same gp for the last 20 yrs. I convinced her one day to try Dr Dulock, now she won't see anyone else. Did I mention she is a retired RN? My niece has been complaining of sinus problems for the last five years. Her Dr kept telling her " he was concerned about it" but in five yrs he never really treated her for it. My mom her grandmother convinced her to visit Dr Dulock. After one treatment she was in tears saying she got her first nights sleep since she could remember, and that her sinus symptoms were almost gone after only one visit.! Now she's changed Dr's too. I had to take pain meds for yr's after I fell and broke my back. The nerve pain in my back was unbearable. Dr Dulock showed me how to stretch the nerves in my back and I've never felt better! The staff is very professional and very. friendly. The wait time is short and Dr Dulock takes time to listen and is very thorough, and he doesn't send you to another Dr for ever little thing. He has a x-ray tech and machine right there in the office guess who reads them? Thats right Dr Dulock. A good Dr is hard to find these days. Dr Dulock is one of the best!
Not only did I have to wait three times as long as the appointment lasted he used racial slurs and told inappropriate jokes. He had to moveout of his first office because it was infested with mold and did nto bother to cakll his patients to let them know he had moved or what his new phone number was. Called my insurance company and changed my provider!
49 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1969
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Malcolm P Dulock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMalcolm P Dulock Md, 319 Canton Rd, Cumming, GA
Dr. Malcolm P Dulock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.