Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manish P Patel
Dr. Manish P Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center and Carolinas Medical Center Mercy. He speaks English.
Dr. Manish P Patel has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I have been his patient for almost three years. He has performed a cyctocele and rectocele procedure on me. Recently, he implanted a pacemaker device that will help alleviate my bladder retention problem. Dr. Patel has always explained all medical data clearly to me. He has a way of making me feel that we are both working together to find solutions a to my urinary issue. In addiction, his support staff is excellent, always kind and respectful. I like that I can call his triage nurse and always get a call back the day I call. The nurse practitioner is exceptional as well. I would recommend Dr. Patel to anyone facing urinary problems.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Manish P Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsManish Prafulla Patel Md, 11704 Smart Ln, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manish P Patel in this video.
Dr. Manish P Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.