Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mansel K Kevwitch has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 33
Although knowledgeable I think Dr. Kevwitch needs to rethink his bedside manner and also some of his care Protocols. My father has been treated for prostate cancer by DrK. He has repeatedly had to enter the hospital for bleeds. On several occasions now Dr. Kevwitch has not only spoken down to me, he has Berated my own profession and talked to me about other patients which I consider very inappropriate. I will be looking for a second opinion soon. I cannot recommend this physician at all.
I saw this DR for kidney stones a few times. He performed Lythotripsy on me which left me in more pain then i had with the stones. Then the next round of stones i had, i went in to see him, had images taken and he told me i didnt have stones. WRONG! I went for a second opinion at a large medical facility elsewhere and they did images and found not 1, but 6 stones. Will never see this guy again and i would recommend you dont either.
I saw Dr Kevwitch after I was diagnosed with a large Kidney Stone. He performed a surgery (Lithotripsy) that eventually enabled me to pass the stone. He knows his stuff and has the rare ability to talk to his patients like they are regular people not part of the medical field. Most Dr's don't take the time to get their patients to fully understand what is ailing them. Dr. K does, and to me this is a great quality for a Dr. to have. I would definitely see him again and would highly reccomend him to others who have any Urological issues.
Dr. Kevwich did a laser procedure on my prostate. He messed it up and I had serious pain. Unfortunately, I let him try again, and was charged again. Since the second procedure I am worst off than when I started. Dr. Kevwich is a vain and pedantic twit who does not listen. I would recommend that everyone stay away from him !!!
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mansel K Kevwitch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPacific Rim Urology, 1730 E Division St, Mount Vernon, WA
Dr. Mansel K Kevwitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.