Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc B Chernoff has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I first saw Dr. Marc in 2000 when I was in severe back pain. He sent me for a mri right away and we discovered I had a disc that broke off and fell down and was crushing my nerve. Within two weeks I was operated on and was fine after I healed. Years later in 2008 the same thing happened and Dr. Marc operated on me again. And that surgery went well too. Unfortunately he doesn't take my new insurance and I am very upset because I might need surgery again and I want him to do it. But I have been talking with him about what's going on now and taking his advice. I would have him do my surgery again in a heart beat. He is so knowledgeable and takes his time with me and really shows he cares. I highly recommend to everyone with back problems. In my book he is the best.
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1993
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Marc B Chernoff accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Empire PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarc And Ira Chernoff Mds, 2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 20A, Stony Brook, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc B Chernoff in this video.
Dr. Marc B Chernoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.