Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ted M Barnett II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 20
I would not recommend this doctor for knees. My husband just wanted to be a little more active, and Dr Barnett convinced him that a partial knee replacment would be right for him. Three months later it started coming apart so he had to do a full knee replacment on him. He was only 62 and not onli is the full knee replacment loose but he's had three epidural so because his back is so bad from his change in his gait.I tried to call his office yo let him know what was going on but never even received a phone call.
I would not recommend this doctor nor this office. They are a high volume, large practice with a focus on numbers rather than quality. I should have been on notice when I saw the large number of buses, and frail, elderly people from all the area nursing homes and assisted living facilities. It was the biggest mistake in my life going to see this doctor, and after my botched hip surgery has and will require multiple more surgeries. Be careful, and choose another doctor and practice don't mistake credentials for quality as bigger does not always mean better; at least in this case with this physician and this group.
Dr. Barnett is young and uses new techniques in knee surgery which make recovery faster and the new knee last longer. He is a gentleman, and he is personable. He doesn't waste time or words taking care of what needs to be done to make the patient function pain-free.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ted M Barnett II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ted M Barnett II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.