Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc S Kallins has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Marc S Kallins has the following 11 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Marc S Kallins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marc S Kallins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
Dr.Kallins is very attentive to his patients' needs, and very knowledgeable, not only in his field but in all medical questions you can have. He listens carefully to your reporting multiple problems and always give you the stronger recommendations. I have the highest esteem for him and think that you will, too !
Dr.Kallins has been my doctor for many many years , there's been times I couldn't set ,walk and he knew right what to do and I'd feel like a new person. I wouldn't change doctors for nothing, I don't think I'd get any better care from another doctor he knows and really cares about me and I trust him with my life. Pinnacle has the best doctors ever!!
Dr. Kallins has been one of my doctors for over 13 years. I have been through two surgeries, neck and low back fusions. Dr Kallins has been a most supportive doctor during all these years, listening to my woes and tears. We worked together to find ways for me to function minimizing pain without taking a lot of drugs. He has been wonderful all these years, and I am still functioning with limitations, just because he is the best. Thank you Dr. Kallins
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Marc S Kallins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Medical Group, 4110 Manatee Ave W, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc S Kallins in this video.
Dr. Marc S Kallins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.