The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Lamb
Dr. Marc Lamb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Lamb is affiliated with ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL HAMILTON, University Medical Center At Princeton and Capital Health System - Mercer Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Lamb has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Every staff member greeted me with a smile and was exceptionally pleasant. The nurse, x ray technician, and doctor were friendly, professional, efficient, and very caring. I have gone to an orthopedist in my home town of lawrence. I will drive 25 minutes to princeton because the level of service was so much better.
Very explanatory of surgery, and attentive to my needs and concerns about placing a rod in my wrist and hand. Although I feel comfortable with his knowlege he reassured me that I'll have serious limitations, but that my fingers would be able to be used without pain, being that I work on a computer 8 hours a day
I have taken my 2 teenage children to Dr. Lamb as well as myself for various wrist and elbow issues. Unlike most docs, he spends a lot of time with the patient and doesn't make you feel rushed. He explains, in detail, everything you need to know about your condition and any procedure he needs to perform. I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Lamb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Medical Center At Princeton
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Princeton Healthcare System
Saint Peter's University Hospital
23 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1994
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Marc Lamb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Orthopedic Associates, 325 Princeton Ave, Princeton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc Lamb in this video.
Dr. Marc Lamb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.