Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Nierman
Dr. Marc Nierman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hopedale, MA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Nierman is affiliated with Sturdy Memorial Hospital, Caritas Norwood Hospital and Boston Medical Center. Dr. Nierman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Nierman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Marc Nierman has the following 3 expertise
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sexual Disorders
Dr. Marc Nierman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nierman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Caritas Norwood Hospital
Boston Medical Center
Milford Regional Medical Center
Metrowest Medical Center
Caritas Southwood Hospital
Steward Norwood Hospital
MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Boston City Hospital
Dr. Marc Nierman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions54 Hopedale St, Hopedale, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc Nierman in this video.
Dr. Marc Nierman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopedale, MA.