Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marcia C Peck has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marcia C Peck has the following 17 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Gestational Diabetes
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Showing 1 of 6
I can not recommend. look for otherone
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marcia C Peck - Posted on September 18th, 2015
I do not recommend. I seen her about for over four years and never been able to control my thyroid when I attend appointments always she is late and she never know anything about your studies and also when i call her she is never avaliable to answer she say can i give a call back and she is never call me and when i go to the appoinments the only think she can say its im so sorry I do not feel like she is listening to my she does not care what do you tell. I tell my symptoms and she says it's normal she did not care about the health of their patients. I call for an appointment and she is avaliable 2 months later so i can say more things but sincerely i do not recommend I am looking for a new doctor
- University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Dr. Marcia C Peck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Marcia C Peck
My goal is to partner with patients to address their unique health care needs. I think it's important to give patients as much information as possible so they feel empowered to make decisions right for them. I really enjoy practicing endocrinology since it allows me to follow my patients over time. I try to keep current with the latest medical findings, so I can offer the most advanced diagnostic and treatment options.
Locations & DirectionsCASTRO VALLEY CARE CENTER, 20101 Lake Chabot Rd, Castro Valley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcia C Peck, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Castro Valley, CA, in this video.
Dr. Marcia C Peck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Castro Valley, CA.