Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcia Radke
Dr. Marcia Radke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutz, FL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Radke is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital - North, Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute and St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcia Radke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I like St Marys facilities in general, I even like alot of the doctors that practice here, but the staff at registration for Dr Radke remain horribly rude, discriminatory, and insensitive. Dr Radke is as uncaring as a doctor can get. Her MA is almost as unprofessional. There are good docs here she is just not one of them.
Dr. Radke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital - North
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Edward White Hospital
9 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Marcia Radke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph's Hospital - North, 4211 Van Dyke Rd, Lutz, FL
Dr. Marcia Radke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.