Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marguerita E Gonzales
Dr. Marguerita E Gonzales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresh Meadows, NY, with other offices in Rego Park, NY and Garden City, NY (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gonzales has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marguerita E Gonzales has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 71
The Doctor/Surgeon is very straight to the point and up front. I don't like sugar-coated information. I have been battling the same issues for three years w/o any resolutions. Dr. Gonzales knows what she is doing and knows how to explain it to her patients. No need to baby me - tell me what is wrong, what we need to do. THANK YOU.
Dr. Marguerita Gonzales is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. Her bedside manner is atrocious. She preformed my surgery and never came to the hospital to see me post surgery during my two day stay. I was told to make a two week follow-up appt with her which I did but when I got to the office she was not so it's been three weeks since I had major surgery and she hasn't seen me to check my incision or any thing. She exudes a don't care manner and treats patients like just a number. I am a Registered Nurse with a Master's degree and I'm very appalled by the behavior of Dr. Marguerita Gonzales. Please heed my advice DR MARGUERITA GONZALES IS A TERRIBLE DOCTOR WITH HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. BEWARE. I finally had to put in a formal complaint and was assigned a different doctor.
Garden OB GYN was the worst place I've ever visited for medical care. First of all even with an appointment, the wait is almost two hours. When you do get into the office, Dr. Gonzales is unapologetic and unfeeling. She stated to me that this is the current state of health care and I should just get use to it. On one appointment, after waiting an hour and a half, we were told that Dr. Gonzales had to leave and everyone had to reschedule. I'm definitely looking for a new doctor and I would suggest you do too. She also is a very dishonest person and will blame the staff for her shortcomings. TERRIBLE PLACE AN D TERRIBLE DOCTOR.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Rochester Medical Center
Dr. Marguerita E Gonzales accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marguerita E Gonzales in this video.
Dr. Marguerita E Gonzales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresh Meadows, NY.