Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria M Gondra has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Maria M Gondra has the following 18 expertise
- Ovarian Cyst (Parovarian Cyst)
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Women's Health
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Hot Flashes
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
Dr. Maria M Gondra has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maria M Gondra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I ended up being a difficult case (stage 4 endo) and after every failed cycle Dr. Gondra kept coming up w a new plan/protocol until we found the one that worked for me. We are currently 20 weeks pregnant w/ a healthy baby girl. I would highly recommend her to anyone suffering from infertility and especially those with endometriosis. She knows a lot about that disease.
Dr. Gondra helped me have both of my children (my 11 month old son and my newest baby-to-be). My husband and I tried to have kids for 3 years before Dr. Gondra helped us keep a pregnancy. I have loved my experiences with her because she cares about her patients and takes the time to get to know you. Her care made all the difference to my family and we couldn't be more grateful!
My experience with Dr. Gondra was everything I could hope for from a Doctor. She is genuine, takes her time to listen, and she obviously loves her work. I had been to three other fertility clinic in Phoenix and Scottsdale without success. She was able to identify something that all others missed. I am now have a beloved and beautiful son. Thank God for Dr. Gondra never giving up and thinking outside the box!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Maria M Gondra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsGondra Center For Reproductive Care And Advanced Gynecology, 20940 N Tatum Blvd Ste B210, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Maria M Gondra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.