Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic has the following 21 expertise
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Women's Health
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Premature Infant
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 20
Most Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic - Posted on May 4th, 2017
Dr. Gospodnetic is a genuine caring doctor with much expertise in his chosen field. He is personable, answers questions based on empirical medical knowledge, and makes suggestions for follow-up care. He cares deeply for his patients, and all the new babies.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic - Posted on February 17th, 2017
Dr. Gospodnetic - 5 star all the way!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic - Posted on February 6th, 2017
I have been seeing Dr. Gospodnetic for 38 years and have grown old with him. On my first visit I was 23 and now I am 61. He has delivered my children, performed surgery, consoled me and my husband after a miscarriage and always shown compassion and professionalism to the highest standard. His staff is warm and friendly and I trust them with my life! You can't go wrong with the Richmond Women's Specialist Group and especially Dr. Gospodnetic!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic - Posted on October 19th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Gospodnetic for almost 20 years or maybe more. I trust him with my health!! He has treated me for endometriosis, performed several surgeries, and eventually performed a hysterectomy. I trust him. He's knowledgeable, an expert at women's health, personable and companionate! The staff is always kind and never treats you as "just another billable patient".
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic - Posted on October 16th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic
Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic received his MD from the University of Ottawa Medical School and completed his internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Montreal General Hospital and residency at Royal Victoria Hospital at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. Dr. Gospodnetic has a large obstetrical practice and particularly enjoys providing obstetrical care to patients whom he delivered when they were born, thus caring for three generations from the same family. Dr. Gospodnetic enjoys office obstetrics and gynecology, resolving menopause related issues, and performing his own ultrasounds. In addition to extensive surgical experience, his expertise includes pelvic organ prolapse reconstruction, laparoscopic/minimally invasive surgery, and he is also a proctor for the state-of-the-art daVinci® robotic surgery. Dr. Gospodnetic is Certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Locations & DirectionsHCA RICHMOND WOMENS SPECIALISTS, 1401 Johnston Willis Dr, North Chesterfield, VA
Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.