Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marilyn K Culp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marilyn K Culp has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marilyn K Culp has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marilyn K Culp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 11
I have been a patient of Dr Culp for over 20 years. She is very knowledgeable in medical practice and is compassionate and cares about your present, as well as, future health. She seems to be very well respected in her medical expertise. I feel she has managed my health over the years in a healthy and professional way.
I have been seeing Dr Culp for 20 some years. She has always been very kind and compassionate. When she has recommended me to a speciality Dr they have told me she is respected and very smart. Her office staff and her are very kind. I have never found a doctor that I am more happy with. My only complaint is when you go into the hospital now you see a hospitalist instead of your pcp. I would rather be under her care, but that's not the way it is now.
I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. She and her office manager are not very understanding of the complexities of health care and insurance. She has very poor communication skills. The good thing is that I had nothing seriously wrong with me. I would not want to find out how she would handle a serious problem. She did not smile at all and was not very friendly during the office visit.
Dr. Culp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Marilyn K Culp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMosby Angela, 9001 S 101st East Ave Ste 370, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Marilyn K Culp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.