Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark R Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Resurfacing
Showing 5 of 10
Never, never again. Keep in mind that if you choose elective surgery, your legal rights are limited. My surgery was a total botch job that has left nerve damage that will never regenerate. Scar tissue that had to be removed and I also spent 4 days in the hospital with a punctured lung. Bills totaling over 3k that were not his "responsibility".
40 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Mark R Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBiomedic Clinical Skin Care, 161 Riverside Dr Ste M01, Binghamton, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark R Walker in this video.
Dr. Mark R Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.