- 24 years of experience
- Speaks English
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
- 1 specialty
- 14 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Berkson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark D Berkson has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Mark D Berkson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
24 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1994
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVa Portland Medical Center, 3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd, Portland, OR
Dr. Mark D Berkson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.