Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Petty has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark A Petty has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Mark A Petty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Petty is a good surgeon - as long as everything goes well. His happy patients - with no complications or problems - are very pleased. I had a hip replacement - he guaranteed I would recover quickly and would be pain free within weeks if not days. I had unusual complications afterwards with more pain than before the surgery that lasted months. He refused to help me. He said "My other patients are fine. There's nothing wrong with my surgery." I know of more than one other person who had the same experience - complications where he refused to help. Surgery is always risky - I did not expect it to be a trouble free experience. I didn't expect my surgeon to drop me when there were problems. I regret not having sought a second opinion beforehand because of this.
Had a serious injury and he saved my leg. I was so lucky to have him!
Dr. Petty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Mark A Petty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Institute, 4500 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Petty in this video.
Dr. Mark A Petty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.