Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark G Scherrer has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Mark G Scherrer has the following 11 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Rectal Pain
Dr. Mark G Scherrer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
24 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
David Grant Usaf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID GRANT USAF MEDICAL CENTER, 101 Bodin Cir, Travis Afb, CA
Dr. Mark G Scherrer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Travis Afb, CA.