Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark B Sender
Dr. Mark B Sender, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Sender is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Tarzana Treatment Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark B Sender has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Sender doesn't have a very good bed side manner. He's very dry and barely listens to patients when they talk to him. Be prepared to wait at least 30 minutes in the waiting room before being called back. The vasectomy my husband had done was unsuccessful. He kept putting off that the vasectomy had failed for 11 months then finally decided that my husband should go in for a revision. I later found out from another physician that Dr. Sender had done the same side twice and caused a painful granuloma. The billing service is ridiculous! We got a bill almost 2 years later showing that we only paid a portion of the bill. We paid the original bill in full . If you call the service they don't have clear answers and then you have to try deal with the horrible office manager that never returns you calls. When you finally get a hold of her she talks over you and is extremely condescending and still doesn't answer you questions clearly. Definitely not someone you can reason with. 3 months of trying to get a hold of her we still hadn't gotten an answer of why the billing was screwed up. We just ended up having to pay it to avoid collections.
Dr. Sender is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Wyoming Valley Family Practice
Dr. Mark B Sender accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMark Banks Sender Md, 23861 McBean Pkwy, Valencia, CA
Dr. Mark B Sender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.