Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark S Weiss has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
We started with Mark 21 yrs ago. He is patient when you are a new parent and trusts you when you have some experience. He asks the right questions about your child's health and development. I am so glad we followed all of the recommendations from family and hospital staff to have him be our pediatrician.
Dr. Weiss has cared for my 5 children over the past 25 years. He is a thorough physician and always available, even after hours via the phone for emergencies. My kids received superior care and excellent follow up from him and his staff and I have never been dissatisfied with his diagnosis and treatment of any illnesses, from basics like ear infections, strep, etc to a heart condition one of my kids has. He was excellent interacting with my boys even thru adolescence. I don't love the new office staff, as mentioned by another reviewer, but Dr. Weiss himself is top notch and I never minded having to wait a bit for him to see us because we've been that family who needed extra time and we've also been the kid he saw at hospital rounds before his office hours.
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Mark S Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDupage Medical Group, 1801 S Highland Ave, Lombard, IL
Dr. Mark S Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lombard, IL.