Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark W Welton
Dr. Mark W Welton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Welton is affiliated with Lucile Packard Childrens Hospital. Dr. Welton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark W Welton has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Colorectal Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Welton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mark W Welton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStanford Medicine Cancer Institute, 875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark W Welton in this video.
Dr. Mark W Welton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.