- Augusta University Medical Center
- University Of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Fritz MD
Dr. Mark A Fritz, MD is a doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Lexington, KY. They have 9 years of experience. Their specialties include Otolaryngology.
Dr. Mark A Fritz has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Mark A Fritz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark A Fritz has the following 9 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Mark A Fritz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark A Fritz
Dr. Fritz graduated from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 2011. Dr. Fritz works in Augusta, GA and 2 other locations and specializes in Otolaryngology. Dr. Fritz is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center and University Of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Medical Center.