Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Krauthamer
Dr. Martin Krauthamer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CT. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Krauthamer is affiliated with St Vincent's Medical Center, Norwalk Hospital and Norwalk Hospital Association. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Krauthamer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Martin Krauthamer has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Martin Krauthamer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Acts as an IME Doctor for Workers Comp cases. Meaning? Get's paid to find ANYTHING to help the employers W.C. carrier even if it means 'twisting' facts- just enough to try to STOP claimants from collecting. Luckily, MY Doc blew him out of the water. I've studied several cases Dr. K has been involved in, on-line and luckily- his opinion is often rejected!
Dr. Krauthamer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent's Medical Center
Norwalk Hospital Association
Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
51 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions40 Cross St, Norwalk, CT
Dr. Martin Krauthamer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.