Mary Kerber Is this you?

Have you seen Mary Kerber?

Life-Changing Lack of Due Diligence

Posted on August 30th, 2016

My opinion and belief is that she lacks integrity and is not above covering up her mistakes, even when strongly against her patient's best interests. She is an establishment hack. I believe she has a certain disdain for lowly workers, and can lack due diligence when a patient needs her the most. All my opinions. I would avoid her.

Wonderful First Visit

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Kerber to others. She is kind, extremely knowledgeable with a wonderful patient manner. She listens to her patients as one human being to another and not like your just a number. I was apprehensive about my first appointment (my last neurologist was with me for 26 years), but Dr. Mary made me feel very comfortable and secure putting my medical future into her hands.

Your in good hands with Dr. Kerber

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I have some chronic spinal problems. Dr. Kerber is my favorite Dr. ever. She takes the time to explain concepts, she is happy to answer questions and most importantly she listens. I am blessed to have had Dr. Kerber as my Dr. over the past 10 years. My spine will never get better but knowing that Dr. Kerber is there when I have questions or fears, makes all the difference in the world.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

What a great dr very unders tanding. Wants to help in anyway she can

Redhead!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I very much liked Dr. Kerber. I didn't return to her because I live in a different city, I don't drive & my husband doesn't want to travel just to see a specific doctor. I am sorry.

Best Dr. ever

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I have spine problems. Dr. Kerber is the most kind and caring Dr. you will find. I absolutely love it when I have my visits to her office. She always listens, explains and has an approach that is not found with other Dr's. The bottom line is she cares and is listens and explains her findings. Best Dr. ever!!!

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr Kerber is an exceptional neurologist! I have been dealing with moderate to severe back pain for 8 years. With her medical care, procedure appointments and referrals...I am no longer in severe pain. I am finally getting my quality of life back.

I had to come back to neurologists in Casper due to driving/husband issues!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I appreciated her discussing changes before she made them. (It's nice being treated intellectually.)

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Nice person, no clinical skills

I believe she lies and abuses medical authority to cover her mistakes

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I believe she failed to perform due diligence and made substantive and dangerous treatment errors including failing to engage at critical times. I also believe that in an effort to preemptively protect herself from any potential legal liability, that she then lied about me and my medical care, at my great expense (abusing her medical authority to discredit me). It is my opinion that this doctor should he avoided.

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Dr. Kerber is amazing. She is a kind, compassionate, and intelligent professional who has been a huge help to me. I have a condition that I will have for the rest of my life but she is helping me cope with this as best as I can. She really cares about her patients and spends whatever time is necessary to help me. I am so thankful that she is my neurologist!

Hope lost !

Posted on July 28th, 2012

I called this office to get a appoint with Dr Kerber the nurse said she is not taking any new patients, I told the nurse what is going on with me she told me she would tell Dr kerber, then Dr Kerber called me and gave me some hope, She said she was Interest in my case! next thing i know her nurse called me and said Dr kerber is not taking any new patients? Im still in shock!!!