- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marylyn V Grondin MD
Dr. Marylyn V Grondin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, NH, with another office in Hampton, NH. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grondin is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital, Exeter Hospital, Portsmouth Regional Hospital and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Marylyn V Grondin has 2 locations
Dr. Marylyn V Grondin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marylyn V Grondin has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Marylyn V Grondin Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Marylyn V Grondin
Dr. Grondin graduated from the La Salle University School of Medicine. Dr. Grondin works in Portsmouth, NH and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grondin is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital, Exeter Hospital, Portsmouth Regional Hospital and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.