Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew P Cubbage
Dr. Matthew P Cubbage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Cypress, TX and Houston, TX . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cubbage has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew P Cubbage has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew P Cubbage has the following 6 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Matthew P Cubbage is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 80
After FOUR different opinions & 3 months of research, I decided on Dr. Cubbage for a lumbar artificial disk replacement. A huge part of that decision was thanks to his assistant Karen, who was amazing EVERY step of the way! She called me from home when her day was too busy and she stopped by to see me at the hospital the day of the surgery! The entire team is amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU Karen, Dr. Cubbage, & team!
Dr. Cubbage and his colleague, Dr. Moore, recently completed a very successful 3-spot laminectomy on me. I've been dealing with spinal stenosis for years and it had been getting progressively worse. When it reached the point where I couldn't stand it anymore and I was contemplating surgery, a friend recommended that I get a second opinion from Dr. Cubbage. He was "out of network" for me, but I made an appointment. Once meeting with him and benefiting from the clear and thoughtful explanation of my diagnosis and the recommended treatment, I had a huge amount of confidence in him. I am recovering very well and I am definitely glad that I had the surgery. Dr. Cubbage's nursing staff is also THE best ever. The follow up care and patient explanation of treatments and issues is incredible. I am very very thankful!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew P Cubbage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.