Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mehdi M Ansarinia has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 5 of 39
Went in first time today for my check up. And I had to do the paper work. Boy that was long but once that was done I only waited 5 mins to be called in. The medical assistant Jose went into complete detail with me and explained everything. The doctor was quick and did his diagnosis fast and very precise. I enjoyed that for my first time being there it didn't take long like at other places. And the medicine he prescribed me on I really do hope it works. What I was glad to hear was that if I ever had a migraine to go to the office so they can treat it. Finally I won't have to go to the hospital for it!
I took my mom to this physician's office for a Neurology evaluation. I filled out an exhaustive set of forms that included several pages about headaches. Mom doesn't suffer from headaches. Our primary care doctor referred mom for issues related to aging and memory. When we got his office, his staff receptionist asked how come we came to a headache clinic if she didn't have headaches. I explained why my mom was there. The receptionist had us wait in the waiting room. After 45 minutes, I checked back with the receptionist who told me they'd be right with us. The same story after an hour and then again at 1 1/2 hours. Then their receptionist told us that there was a mix up in their back room and that we would require at least another 30 minutes. I spoke with their staff manager who was extremely unhelpful and so we left.
Horrible bedside manner couldn't answer my questions blamed me for my seizures because he released me to drive and didn't want to admit he was wrong do he said it was my fault . Anger issues didn't even remember me before he started blaming me on things I didn't do then once he looked at my records he apologized . Horrible experience
He persrcibed topamax for my migraines. When I explained that I was forgetting where I lived, how to get home, and having the urge to jump out of my moving car (without a history of depression or anything similar) he urged me to stick with the med, just reduce it a bit. He offered an additional medication currently used for Alzheimer patients. When I refused those and asked to try another avenue, he dropped me as a patient. They would return my calls. Which, I now realize, off of the meds, that it was a blessing. I now have a doctor who works with me in all ways to try to reduce the frequency and intensity of my migraines.
Dr. Ansarinia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Mehdi M Ansarinia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeadache Specialists, 2835 S Jones Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Mehdi M Ansarinia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.