Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melvin M Propis has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 19
. well it was back in 07 , i wanted my nose smaller and i actually wanted it smaller for years since childhood . i did my research and i found him . and actually i knew other friends who used his services before . so that made me at feel a lot more relaxed . so i did my con salutation i liked him and i went with him . he did an excellent job , people never know i even had a nose job . he was great !
This doctor spent hours with me, explaining every little detail about my surgery. Was very honest about what to expect, didn't promise perfection! Staff was like family by end. Loved the results of my nose surgery and breasts are the best I could have imagined!even tho other drs said I would need a 'lift'. I love them!!!!! B.L.
My Mom has gone to him for years and when I moved down here she recommended I go to him.He eplained everything and spent as much time as I needed. Im sure some of my questions were stupid but he answered each one like it was important.Very easy to get to office and super nice staff. I think their names are Lori and Cindy.
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Melvin M Propis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melvin M Propis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Davie, FL.