Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Baggish
Dr. Michael Baggish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and Saint Helena, CA (and 5 other locations). He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Baggish is affiliated with Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Baggish has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Genital Warts
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Uterine Diseases
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vulvar Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Baggish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Good Samaritan Hospital
California Specialty Hospital
Bethesda North Hospital
52 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Michael Baggish accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Baggish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.