Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Basch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Eating Disorders
- Varicose Veins
Showing 5 of 31
The best staff in town, Dr Basch is well versed in his field , caring, courteous and compassionate , he is not only a doctor for physical ailments , he helped me spiritually and made me realize how important I was and how valuable to others I can be despite what I was going thru, if it was not for his approach , no medicine could have helped me.
Too bad he isn't as wonderful as his staff. You are lucky if you get 15 minutes. Hasn't diagnosed anything yet. Has a wonderful Dr Black prior to Obamacare. I thought we we're promised we could keep our Dr. Just another big lie. We are becoming a 3rd world country. Many folks drive down to Mexico for treatment. Isn't that sad. ...
Dr. Basch is very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable! I had taken my MIL to many specialists over months and months to figure out the problem and no one could find the problem. Dr. Basch correctly diagnosed her on the first visit, scheduled surgery and brought my MIL back to health! Thank you, Dr. Basch! He is now my physician and my husband's physician! He's great!
24 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1994
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Michael S Basch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTalia Medical Group, 41593 Winchester Rd Ste 101, Temecula, CA
Dr. Michael S Basch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.