Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Badger
Dr. Michael Badger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with other offices in Winston Salem, NC and Oak Ridge, NC (and 10 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Badger is affiliated with Ashe Memorial Hospital, Forsyth Medical Center and Medical Park Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Badger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
The BEST physician I have EVER been to! Dr. Badger not only has excellent bedside manner but truly cares about his patients and seems to have extensive knowledge in the medical field. Such a breath of fresh air compared to most doctors who seem to always be in a rush and on a strict time constraint!
Dr. Badger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ashe Memorial Hospital
Forsyth Medical Center
Medical Park Hospital
Novant Medical Group
15 Years Experience
East Carolina University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Michael Badger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Badger in this video.
Dr. Michael Badger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.