The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Campoli has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 12
I met with him one year ago when I was 21 (I am a male). I was struggling with mild acne. Dr. Campoli suggested accutane. Fortunately I did not take his advice. Accutane is has been discontinued because of horrible side effects- and pharmaceutical companies are facing lawsuits because of it. Dr. Campoli informed me that I would require blood panels every six weeks should I take it. His suggestion of accutane was completely unwarranted because my acne was mild. I switched to Vadnais Heights dermatology, got a prescription of Amoxicillin and Tretinoin, and my acne was vastly diminished within two weeks. Dr. Campoli was clearly not looking out for my best interest. I believe he viewed me more as a test subject than an actual patient. I would caution patients against visiting him.
12 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Michael R Campoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFairview Lakes Medical Center, 5200 Fairview Blvd, Wyoming, MN
Dr. Michael R Campoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyoming, MN.