Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael P Hoenig
Dr. Michael P Hoenig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hoenig is affiliated with Mary Black Memorial Hospital and Spartanburg Medical Center. Dr. Hoenig has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael P Hoenig has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael P Hoenig has the following 16 expertise
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Michael P Hoenig has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael P Hoenig is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Hoenig is a wonderful doctor! He is extremely caring and considerate. Excellent surgeon who is on the cutting edge (no pun intended) of techniques for shoulder replacements. One of the sweetest doctors around who gives 110% to his patients! After 2 total shoulder replacements in the last 6 months, I could not be happier with his office staff and his total dedication to his craft. One of God's greatest human beings!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hoenig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Michael P Hoenig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates PA, 1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 1600, Spartanburg, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael P Hoenig in this video.
Dr. Michael P Hoenig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.