Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael R Collins has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Michael R Collins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael R Collins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Collins is an excellent Dr. and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable professional in the gynecological field. I personally had been to 5 other Dr.'s with the same problem of pain and was told nothing was wrong, and when I seen Dr. Collins and explained to him the symptoms that I was having, he was able to diagnose the problem and following the exam pin point and correct the problem I was having with surgery.
Was having contractions when he said that I was 25 weeks pregnant only performed two sonograms and never measured the babys bones to get a better date. He told me the only reason I was having contractions was because I was uncomfortable. He treated me like I knew nothing about pregnancy and I do not appriciate it.
Dr. Collins is the best OB I've been to. He has helped us through Fertility issues, treatment, surgery, diagnosis, pregnancy, delivery, miscarriage, and all the follow up that comes along with all these things. I highly suggest that anyone looking for a fantastic OB/GYN in this area visit Dr. Collins! Very carying and considerate of your feelings. Very knowledgeable. Willing to answer any questions you might have. Sometimes the wait is a little longer, but he does, at times, run across the street to the hospital to deliver! A small price to pay for the best treatment around. We have driven to Dr. Collins (over an hour) for almost 4 years now, and we will never trade for lower quality closer to home!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Michael R Collins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael R Collins Md Pc, 3400 E Frank Phillips Blvd Ste 400, Bartlesville, OK
Dr. Michael R Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.