Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael R Levine
Dr. Michael R Levine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodmere, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Levine is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Levine has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael R Levine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
I , AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY HAVE BEEN DR. LEVINE'S PATIENTS FOR MANY YEARS.HE IS AN EXTRAORDINARY DOCTOR.MICHAEL IS FRIENDLY & WARM,.... INCREDIBLY KNI , AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY HAVE BEEN DR. LEVINE'S PATIENTS FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS AN EXTRAORDINARY DOCTOR. MICHAEL IS FRIENDLY & WARM,.... INCREDIBLY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HIS PROFESSION,....AND ALWAYS HAS THE TIME TO SPEND WITH YOU IN DISCUSSION. AS A DIAGNOSTICIAN , HE EXCELS WHAT A COMFORT,...TO HAVE A DOCTOR THAT "ALWAYS" CALLS YOU AT HOME, WITH INFORMATION,AFTER EVERY VISIT. HE IS THE BEST !
I have nothing but raves for Dr. Levine and the entire office. As an emergency, first time patient, my experience was wonderful. I was given an immediate appointment and was seen early in the morning. Dr. Levine's attention to detail and his quick, accurate diagnosis was much appreciated. He took numerous tests in office with fast results. His bedside manner was wonderful.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2008, 2011, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Levine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Michael R Levine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWoodmere Medical Associates, 15 Irving Pl, Woodmere, NY
Dr. Michael R Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodmere, NY.