Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael R Rosen
Michael R Rosen is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY. He speaks English.
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 2 of 2
This man was very unprofessional. I broke my ankle and was told to go see him a week later to take off the splinter. I can barely walk around and he prescribed a cast for me and told me I still to have to get around in a walker. I lost my job the day I saw him to get the new cast, called the next day after my appointment to ask for a note from him to explain my injury and he had some really rude woman call back to tell me he was not going to help me in that matter even though he wanted me to come back 2 weeks later and charged my insurance and me a total of 800 dollars to go see him. If I were in such perfect condition like he says I am then I do not need him padding my insurance any further with bills for the second appointment he wants me to make with him. Terrible careless doctor and unprofessional. Even though my xrays clearly showed my fracture they at first plus the hospitals papers stating i got treated for a broken ankle, he told me they didn't see anything. Then they saw the fracture when I had second xrays taken even though I am 5 months pregnant. Do not go to this doctor. he does not have the patient's best interest at heart and I am going to report his unprofessionalism every chance I get.
Michael R Rosen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions220 Westchester Ave, West Harrison, NY
Take a minute to learn about Michael R Rosen in this video.
Michael R Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.