Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Sebesta has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 21
This Dr. is cold, blunt and shows no emotion. My visit felt like I was being rushed and ignored especially when explaining to him my situation, felt like he really didn't want to hear it. Will definitely not go back again. Was in and out of his office in less than 15 minutes. Must be nice to make $45 in less than 15 minutes.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Michael J Sebesta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreat Plains Regional Medical Center, 601 W Leota St, North Platte, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Sebesta in this video.
Dr. Michael J Sebesta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Platte, NE.