Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Stifelman
Dr. Michael Stifelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Stifelman is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Stifelman has received 10 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Michael Stifelman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Michael Stifelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.