Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Herman
Dr. Michele Herman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Herman is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus, John Muir Med Center Concord Campus and Alta Bates Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Herman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have never experienced anything as poorly run as this office. Despite the fact that I love Dr. Herman, I am seriously considerting switching doctors. They don't return phone calls, you can be left on hold for 25 minutes when they are picking up other calls. Their phone system is in terrible need of overhaul, as they admit, but they do nothing about it. I have 4 messages into the office manager and have yet to get a call back. The frustration level is beyond belief. I will tell anyone considering a doctor in this practice to stay away if they want good service.
Dr. Herman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Alta Bates Medical Center
Absmc Alta Bates Campus
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
John Muir Physician Network
Walnut Creek Campus
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
30 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1983
New York University
Locations & DirectionsMichele Herman MD, 2850 Lavender Dr, Walnut Creek, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele Herman in this video.
Dr. Michele Herman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.